Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bloody Hell

6:05 a.m. I wake to a little voice in the dark.

"Mommy, I think I need a tissue."

I turn on the light, grab a tissue, roll back and there's MP -- sleepy eyes half open, sitting up in bed ... covered with blood. All over her face, pjs, hands and sheets.

The only reason I don't completely freak out at this moment, is because we've been through this before. Yes, my sweet little girl is a nose picker. She even picks IN HER SLEEP. She's a sleeppicker. Seriously.

So I had to chuckle when I found this online ... I may have to try this woman's bandage idea.

1 comment:

Ms Single Mama said...

Oh my God! Benjamin picks his nose too. He actually looks a me - takes his finger - then slowly pushes his finger up as far as it will go until I finally scream and say "STOOOOPPPP"

Then he pulls it out and cracks up laughing. Yes, at two he is already quite the trickster. And he has the most gullible mama in the world...should be fun.